Monday, July 21, 2008

Make It Yourself: No Tangle Spray

One of our forum members recently posted wondering how to make No Tangle Spray at home. I searched and found an answer online and posted it and that inspired me to look for other things I could make myself. What I found is that there are many things you can make at home that I never even considered.

I'll be sharing some of what I've found here with you over the next few weeks in an effort to help us all offset the rising cost of gas and groceries. Today, we'll start with that No Tangle Spray that inspired my quest.

If you've got little girls with long hair, Johnson's No More Tangles or Suave Detangler is a must-have. But the stuff is $3 a bottle or more these days. I looked around and found a recipe to make it at home:

  • Take a small spray bottle (reuse your old Detangler bottle if you have one)
  • Add 1 part of your favorite brand of hair conditioner to 3 parts water
  • Shake well (before each use)
  • Spritz in on hair and comb through

And there you have it! Who knew it could be so easy? And since you can use any brand or fragrance of hair conditioner, you can customize the scent to your liking.

Next time: Wrinkle Release Spray

0 comments:

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 BargainHuntingMoms.com and GroceryCouponGuru.com