Monday, May 26, 2008

Disney Crocs at Gabe's!


Do you have a Gabriel Brothers store near you? If you do, fly there! They have Disney Crocs for kids for just $12.99! I also saw some Dora and Spongebob as well as some limited grown-up sizes for the same price.

It's a good place to check on a regular basis. Today they had new Juniors stock in from The Limited, New York & Co, Urban Outfitters and more. I even found a pair of dress pants for my son for $1. If you need school uniforms, I saw Izod khaki shorts for $4.99/pair and they were on the same rack as the pants I bought for $1, so they might be marked down as well. Those are great to start school off in and even at $5, you are saving!

4 comments:

Frodi said...

Wow! I wish I had a Gabe's. I was just thinking about school uniforms for next year.

Amy said...

I just went to Gabe's a few days ago. Got my daughter a whole outfit for $3.00, some capri leggings for $1.00 each, a pair of khaki's for my husband for $3.00, a blouse for myself for $6.00 and one of those playmobil sets (normally $30+) for just $4.99 for my son. Great place to get great deals, just remember to check for stains and tears first!

Amy said...

I also want to mention that if you have a Meijer in your area that's a great place to get a deal on school uniforms. If you wait until the end of the year (may - june), they usually have the uniforms on clearance. My daughter does not attend public school but I have bought her the khaki skirts just to wear for $5.00 or less and matching polo shirts for just a few dollars.

Frodi said...

Darnit. No Meijer here either. :(

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 BargainHuntingMoms.com and GroceryCouponGuru.com