Monday, June 23, 2008

Saving Dinner


Are you looking for a way to save money on your grocery bills and also get yourself organized? When my husband and I first got married, money was tight! Can you believe we spent only $100 a MONTH on food for the two of us? We'd have to make runs for milk and bread, but that was about it. I managed to do that by planning our menus and making most of our meals from scratch. We ate very little pre-packed and convenience foods.

Because of my experience with menus and knowing that if you plan ahead, you can save, I'm confident when I recommend this site to you! Saving Dinner offers you menus and recipes on a weekly basis. You can choose from quite a few menu plans from kid-family, to kosher, to low-carb friendly. You can tailor the menu to your family's needs! When you sign up for a monthly subscription for just $9.95, you'll also receive a detailed shopping list. Stick to the shopping list and the menu and you will definitely save money!
Saving Dinner helps answer the one question that drives me crazy! "What's for dinner, Mom?" Now you'll always know exactly what is on the menu. Check it out and let us know what you think.

0 comments:

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 BargainHuntingMoms.com and GroceryCouponGuru.com