Friday, June 6, 2008

She Speaks!

I love doing surveys online. In addition to earning a little cash, sometimes we run across really cool sites like this one. SheSpeaks.com is your chance to sign up and try out new products. Your opinions might even influence the way things are produced. Yes, your opinion will help IMPROVE the product.

How does it work exactly? They match you with a product. They send it to you(yes, free stuff!) You try it out and then give your opinion.

I love this idea because let's face it, I love getting free stuff in the mail. I also like trying out new products and of course, I love to tell my friends(including all of you) about my new finds.

She Speaks looks like a great fit for me. I signed up last night and hopefully they'll have a product match for me soon! Once you do sign up, please be sure to fill out your profile so they can match you up with products.

0 comments:

About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 BargainHuntingMoms.com and GroceryCouponGuru.com